This is a design that I did for my 3D class. The project was to model a bottle in Blender. I made the logo in Illustrator and put together the labels in Photoshop. Modeling the bottles was a challenge itself. I used a five-sided circle to start and extruded it out from there. Getting the bottom right was a challenge, I may revisit this project to tweak the bottom. I made all of the textures in the principled BSDF. I think the least successful part was trying to add the bubbles to the liquid. I used a particle system of metaballs on the surface of the cola but the typology was not healthy. It could perhaps be more successful if I changed the typology. For the logo itself, I was going for a bargain brand feel. All in all, I am glad about how it came out it’s something that I am likely to revisit.